eLearning has become popular among educators around the world as a tool to reach students 24/7.
And it’s about time for this viable learning option to be available for professional practices.
As our society has advanced in technology, time has become a premium. A doctor’s time spent at conventions is typically spent on clinical courses – with clinicians gaining the clinical continuing education credits required annually.
But what about the courses where they could learn to take control of their practice’s finances.
That’s what this site is all about.
Now is the time to take out the stress of learning and add a fresh, fun ease to learning! Each course includes downloadable handouts, audio visual clips, video shorts, quick quizzes, practice time, and the ability to post your questions on the community bulletin board.
- training at your convenience
- 24 hrs 7 days a week
- at a reasonable cost
- with access to your courses for an entire year!
- A computer
- QuickBooks Software installed on your computer (QuickBooks 2010-2012 must be installed on your computer in order to take advantage of the Practice Practice)
- DSL or cable internet access or wireless with strong connection
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser (learn how)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (download here)
- Mozilla, Internet Explorer or Safari internet browser
For access to the eLearning Center, you'll need to take a minute to create an account to login.
Here are the steps:
- Complete the New Account form with your information.
- An email verification will be sent immediately to your email address. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive our email. You need this email to continue.
- Read the email then click the web link it contains.
- Your account is now confirmed and you will be automatically logged in.
- View the Introductory Miniclips.
- When you are ready, select the course you want to take by clicking the course title.
- You will be redirected to the Paypal website for payment of your course. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with a credit card.
- After your course is purchased, enter your username and password to log in, at any time, to access the course.
Create a Login