Looking for an amazing speaker for your next event?
Do you want to experience the benefit of having a professional speaker who sells out audiences and gets exceptional reviews?
How about a speaker that everyone is talking about during lunch, and the talk is all good?
Too often, meetings settle for someone who “knows” a topic, with less than satisfying results to match. There is absolutely no need to settle.
Susan is a trained, skilled, professional speaker. Speaking is a primary aspect of her business. It is not a hobby or a sideline business and it shows in her ability to hold your audience’s attention. And she knows audiences having spoken professionally for over twenty years.
Hosting one of Susan’s presentations for your convention or study club is simple!
Here are a few of the specifics and suggestions:
Presentation Lengths. The lengths are customized for your meeting:
- Keynote: up to 2 hours
- Workshop Half Day: 3 to 4 hours
- Workshop Full Day: 6 to 8 hours
Equipment. An LCD projection system with an audio patch and a wireless lapel microphone are required for all presentations.
Fees. There are many factors that determine the cost of the presentation:
- Travel time, distance & cost
- Presentation length
- Presentation options chosen by the host
The fee is all inclusive, including honorarium, travel, lodging and expenses.
- A favorite for study clubs is the all-day presentation combination of Embezzlement and Ethics. This can be a six hour course and allows plenty of time to cover an abundance of content and specific questions, with a roll-up-our-sleeves presentation style! The most raving reviews are for this presentation combination.
- Half day workshops are also popular with study clubs, especially Embezzlement.
- If you can only provide programs for an evening, the presentation time is typically limited. Unrelenting Greed: The Mind of an Embezzler is up to two hours of content to aid in protecting practices, for an audience of doctors and spouses.
- Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy is up to two hours of content to prepare someone’s heart to caregive to an elderly loved one.
- The Embezzlement: For Your Eyes (and Ears) Only. This workshop must be a minimum of three hours. Due to the personal nature of this presentation, it is limited up to 100 practice owners and spouses.
- The QuickBooks presentation and Embezzlement workshop are limited to 100 attendees, due to the amount of audience interaction.
- Conventions typically charge an average of $225.00 per attendee for the QuickBooks course if books are provided. This more than covers the cost of the book. See Option 1 below.
- The Ethics Is A Choice…your choice presentation is for an unlimited general audience and is perfect for study clubs and keynote addresses. Susan has given this presentation to over 800 attendees in a large auditorium.
- Caregiving: Matters of The Heart is relevant to all ages and prevalent to all stages of our lives.
Option 1. For the QuickBooks presentations, the Getting The Most Out Of QuickBooks In Your Practice book and/or Advanced QuickBooks In Your Practice may be purchased at a Distributor rate, by the meeting, for each attendee. This is strongly recommended for the Getting The Most Out Of QuickBooks In Your Practice presentation due to the volume of valuable content given during the course.
Option 2. For the Matters Of The Heart presentation, the book may be purchased at a Distributor rate by the meeting, for each attendee. Or, to defray costs, Susan could sell and autograph books after the presentation.
Susan’s presentations are ready to be customized for your event and your audience.
Call today to find out how Susan can involve and motivate your future audiences!